WTB WTB, Trumpet snails, nerite snails, and black worms

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveMermaid07

Bloody Mary. As in, hand me one.
Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Hey there, :crazy:

I'm looking to buy or trade for some mts or trumpet snails (at least 3, preferably more like 24ish or 36ish), these are the most important ones I'm looking for.

I'd also like some nerite snails (3, 6?, just something to start with.), and I need some live black worms (not much I think, an ounce? might do to start).

The only lfs here is walmart and petsmart (or petdumb lol), they hardly carry anything. Last week I got some free 'trumpet snails' from petsmart. Only they aren't anything close to trumpet snails! :shakehead: I think they are some kind of pond snail, but I haven't found any pictures on the net yet that match what they gave me so who knows? LOL Glad I didn't put them in my tank!

Anyway, I really don't make much so I'm looking for under $10 (less? :uhoh:)
I will be or should be having some platy fry soon, I wouldn't mind trading them.

I don't have a computer, but I should be able to get to the library Thurs after work (generally Tues and Thurs are my best chance to comp') so an email might be better than a pm.
Thanks! :)

zipcode: 30281

aXio

AC Members
Aug 20, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Real Name
Jakub
I'll need to check once I get home, but I should be able to send you out tons of MTS for 10$. Shipping is probably like 8$, so 10$ is more then enough for me to send you some. I can probably send around 30-50 depending on how many I can get out of the tanks. I have hundreds =) I'll repost tonight and let you know details.

I also have freeze dried black worms, but I'd have to send you like 10 grams worth for like 12-15$ because I paid 8$ to a local Discus breeder near me and I'd have to pay to ship it also. So let me know on those, but the MTS I have no probably sending to you for close to nothing.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
ShadowBeast has trumpets. Just bought some myself...$0.02.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
I have some if the above deals fall through.

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
I'll need to check once I get home, but I should be able to send you out tons of MTS for 10$. Shipping is probably like 8$, so 10$ is more then enough for me to send you some. I can probably send around 30-50 depending on how many I can get out of the tanks. I have hundreds =) I'll repost tonight and let you know details.

I also have freeze dried black worms, but I'd have to send you like 10 grams worth for like 12-15$ because I paid 8$ to a local Discus breeder near me and I'd have to pay to ship it also. So let me know on those, but the MTS I have no probably sending to you for close to nothing.

Thanks for all the replys! :)

Thanks, but I wanted the black worms live so I could try to 'seed' the sandbed (though they might not survive bettas, khulis, gourami, and platys long enough to seed LOL).
I think I will have to wait till next week for the mts (I only have $6.75 left, unless that will miraculously cover sh? lol)
Do you think you'll still have them that long?
:)

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
Do you think there's any chance the $6.75 would cover shipping?
(Or I could send this and then when I get my next check later this week send the rest?)

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name
Can't Remember...
pmd

LiveMermaid07

Jul 7, 2009
Lost & Confused
Real Name