How many?

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
depending on the other fish in the tank (species and numbers), i would say about 4. that way you might end up with breeding pairs and babies!

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
It looks like you have plenty of room bioload wise for a group of BN's. They might have aggression issues with one another as they mature but if you have a backup plan it should be fine wiith 4 or so like BFM posted above.

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
you could put a sponge pre-filter on that filter intake and move the babies over now.

I think I'll do that but their about an inch an a bit now so I think they'll be ok. I can see spots on one of them! Are there different types of BN's? I know they aren't albino. They were so little when I bought them that they were just dark little fish.

pinkertd

May 29, 2007
New Jersey
Real Name
Debbi
They'll be fine in that tank for a long while. When they are full-grown, you're going to have to supplement feed then everyday. There won't be enough "natural" food for all of them.

captaincaveman9

Innocent and Pure!
Oct 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Real Name
Steve
:iagree:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store