FS Full Pressurized Co2 System- Spokane, WA- SHIPPING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
I have a full pressurized Co2 system that I bought bran new form Drs Foster and Smith less than 1 month ago.. this has never been set up. Bought it for a huge build that I was doing but its not going to work out now (so im selling of my filters, Co2 and most of my rare plecos)

* Fully-automated carbon dioxide supplementation system for planted freshwater aquariums * Automated system delivers exact levels of CO2 * Visible results in lush, beautiful plants and healthy fish Prevent pH crashes and use CO2 efficiently with this fully automated system. Everything you need to fully automate CO2 injection for up to a 500 gallon aquarium. Kit includes pH controller that constantly monitors pH and automatically turns CO2 on and off to provide perfect CO2 levels while eliminating the danger of pH crash. CO2 bottle not included.

INCLUDES

• CO2 regulator with solenoid
  • 20 feet of silicone CO2 tubing
  • Bubble counter with built-in check valve
  • Pinpoint pH controller
  • 10 feet of 1/2" flexible tubing
  • CO2 reactor
  • Overflow/return spout
  • Maxi-Jet 1200 submersible pump & powerhead
  • 1/2" ball valve
  • 6 -1/2" plastic clamps

PAID $389.99 LESS THAN 1 MONTH AGO.. NEVER USED OR OPENED- INCLUDES ALL THAT IS IN PICTURE ABOVE.

SELLING FOR $300.00 SHIPPED
MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN.. LIQUIDATING MY STUFF BEFORE I LEAVE TOWN DUE TO A FAMILY ISSUE THAT CAUSES ME TO HAVE TO LEAVE FOR A COUPLE MONTHS

PAYPAL, CHECK, MONEY ORDER, MONEYGRAM, WESTERN UNION

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Still available

7itanium

AC Members
Jan 31, 2009
Spokane, WA
Price dropped to $275!

this needs to go this weekend along with my other surplus of stuff lol