11/11/10 Small Update

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Just thought I'd share some photos of my peaceful 55. current stock is one chocolate cichlid, one EBJD, and two sp. red ceibal. Everyones still young. the Australoheros are just starting to get there adult coloring in. I'll see flashes of yellow and dark bars across there bodies. The Chocolate is a female I believe. hard to get photos of. The EBJD seems to be a male, he runs the tank. :grinyes:

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
I love the JD but their all beautiful fish!

clgkag

AC Members
Mar 30, 2008
Nice looking fish. You do know the red ceibel needs a "cool down" period at temps that are too low for the other fish. Usually a couple months a year around 60-65 degrees.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Yes I'm aware this isn't a permanent home just growing these beauties out then placing them in a 30 gallon most likely.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hey bro why do your pictures always give the impression that the lighting in the tanks are super dim or off??? Just curious. Nice fish. Have the BGJD's bred again since last time you posted? Im guessing they prob have.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
They setting on my camera I use for close ups cuts out a lot of background light. Not sure why probably because the flash is so close to the tank. We've have 3 spawns since I've been taking as best care as I can for these lil guys thus the reason for my absence on the forums LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store