Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 724
  1. #71
    O_o Inka4040's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    The Silver Slanket
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Last Activity
    01-29-2013 5:33 PM
    Posts
    3,441
    Man, between you, Paul, and Amph, it's getting harder and harder to resist these things. Drosera and pings ftmfw!
    "Bladow! Sciences all up in your face parts!"" - Some drunk
    [mellowvision] 9:07 pm: I like to imagine crazy things about him, like "I bet he'll use mountain dew and electricity to revive those dead ghost shrimp he's putting over there."





  2. #72
    this is bat country jbradt's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    I. P. Daily
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    outback, NY
    Posts
    3,108
    That's the plan, Inka... "one of us, one of us". Hehe.

    Paul, did the gemmae I sent not sprout?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffy View Post
    I think this whole thing ends with JB making a woman suit and throwing a dog down a well.
    www.facebook.com/ownyourchange



  3. #73
    CP addict PaulJ69's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Last Activity
    01-16-2013 6:44 PM
    Posts
    1,186
    unfortunately not... I don't have luck with seeds or gemmaes.

    Inka. All you have to do is just start with 1 cp just to get started. then its downhill from there

    I'm already looking at things I want to get in the spring. This is going to be a long winter.
    40g Breeder : Carnivorous Plants
    55g Terrarium :Carnivorous Plants CP Growlist
    2.5g : Betta
    1.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    0.2.0 Paroedura picta



  4. #74
    this is bat country jbradt's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    I. P. Daily
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    outback, NY
    Posts
    3,108
    Hmmm... I wonder why they didn't sprout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffy View Post
    I think this whole thing ends with JB making a woman suit and throwing a dog down a well.
    www.facebook.com/ownyourchange



  5. #75
    CP addict PaulJ69's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Last Activity
    01-16-2013 6:44 PM
    Posts
    1,186
    I just can't get anything to sprout. None of my SASE from terrafourms sprouted either... I just don't have luck them them.
    40g Breeder : Carnivorous Plants
    55g Terrarium :Carnivorous Plants CP Growlist
    2.5g : Betta
    1.2.0 Rhacodactylus ciliatus
    0.2.0 Paroedura picta



  6. #76
    Senior Member andyjs's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Activity
    05-29-2012 1:55 PM
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulJ69 View Post

    Inka. All you have to do is just start with 1 cp just to get started. then its downhill from there
    I've recently started getting into CPs as well. I just took a little special topics course on them at school in the fall, and then for my plant systematics course I'm currently in, we started some cape sundew seeds. My girlfriend also gave me a little kit from Lowes for Christmas that came with a dormant flytrap and purple pitcher, so so far I'm up to 3 species. I'd really like to get a Nepenthes pitcher and I'm also thinking about sometime in the spring or summer starting a little outdoor bog garden for some various other Sarracenia and other North American CPs
    Cichlids: Albino tiger oscar-Green sev-Uaru-2 Festivums-4 F0 Geophagus abalios-Geophagus sp. "Bahia Red"
    Primitive fishes: Ornate bichir-South American lung
    1.0 Peninsula Cooter, 1.0 Yellow-Belly Slider, 1.0 Stinkpot
    5 Caribbean Land Hermit Crabs



  7. #77
    this is bat country jbradt's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    I. P. Daily
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    outback, NY
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjs View Post
    I've recently started getting into CPs as well. I just took a little special topics course on them at school in the fall, and then for my plant systematics course I'm currently in, we started some cape sundew seeds. My girlfriend also gave me a little kit from Lowes for Christmas that came with a dormant flytrap and purple pitcher, so so far I'm up to 3 species. I'd really like to get a Nepenthes pitcher and I'm also thinking about sometime in the spring or summer starting a little outdoor bog garden for some various other Sarracenia and other North American CPs
    Awesome! Another convert!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffy View Post
    I think this whole thing ends with JB making a woman suit and throwing a dog down a well.
    www.facebook.com/ownyourchange



  8. #78
    Plants need meat too jpappy789's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Josh
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    26,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Inka4040 View Post
    Drosera and pings ftmfw!
    20 gallon long planted
    My carnivorous plants

    Quote Originally Posted by Rbishop View Post
    I like the movie Goonies...pretty sure it was a historical documentary....



  9. #79
    Senior Member RazzleFish's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,293
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulJ69 View Post
    unfortunately not... I don't have luck with seeds or gemmaes.

    Inka. All you have to do is just start with 1 cp just to get started. then its downhill from there

    I'm already looking at things I want to get in the spring. This is going to be a long winter.
    Tell me about it! I thought a single N. ventricosa would be my one and only. Now I've got 2 mini bogs planned, a full in-ground bog that I really want and I am resisting the urge to buy another cp (or 12) of my viv.... Will I end up a crazy cp freak?!?!
    Science is constructed of facts as a house is of stones. But a collection of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house.
    ~Henri Poincare

    You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
    ~Albert Einstein



  10. #80
    this is bat country jbradt's Avatar
    Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    I. P. Daily
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    outback, NY
    Posts
    3,108
    Quote Originally Posted by RazzleFish View Post
    Tell me about it! I thought a single N. ventricosa would be my one and only. Now I've got 2 mini bogs planned, a full in-ground bog that I really want and I am resisting the urge to buy another cp (or 12) of my viv.... Will I end up a crazy cp freak?!?!
    Too late
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaffy View Post
    I think this whole thing ends with JB making a woman suit and throwing a dog down a well.
    www.facebook.com/ownyourchange



Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131858 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Mugshots 3.0 (Comments have their own thread)
    By J double R in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 12-26-2012, 4:14 PM
  2. Mafia 61: The Gunslinger - Game Thread
    By Madcrawdad in forum General Chit-Chat
    Replies: 775
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 7:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •