Black Friday sale and give away Details

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgamer20o0

BobsTropicalPlants.com
Staff member
Jun 4, 2003
www.bobstropicalplants.com
first i wanted to thank everyone here for the support i have got over the years. without you i wouldnt be able to do as big of a black friday sale. this is my 3rd annual sale and i hope next year will be even better.

I will be out of town for thanksgiving but ill be trying to answer as many questions as possible as fast as i can. all packages will be first come first serve. who ever pays first gets the item. that being said if you order though my website you will be able to pay right away vs having to wait for me to get back to you.

I will be giving away 5 packages as a thank you for your support. I will be giving away driftwood plants shrimp and nerites. I am also going to be giving away extra plants with your order.

all ordered will get AC/M tank decal. the more you order the more plants you will get. each level you reach you will also get the previous plants. example spend $60 you will get banana plant dwaf onion anacharis and tank decal free.
$20 spent free Anacharis
$40 spent free dwarf onion
$60 spent free banana plant
$80 spent free java moss
$100 spent free java fern or java fern narrow
$120 spent free moss ball
$140 spent free anubias

The items will start to be posted on my website friday 12am EST. ill be posting them here soon after. i will also be adding items though out the weekend.

Shipping will be done in the following 2 weeks or so. I hope i have a lot of packages to ship. i just suggest keep checking back who knows what ill toss up when. since ill be out of town and having a high volume of orders if i run out of something ill refund or work something out with you.

any questions comments feel free to post. Thanks

wanabedriver

AC Members
Mar 5, 2010
You mentioned shipping in the following two weeks... Are the odds high I would be able to receive an order by 12/11, before I leave LA?

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
:popcorn:Just waiting for Friday.......................:wall::wall: COME ON FRIDAY, ok I'm better now. :popcorn: Great deals MG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store