FREE RAOK Holiday Thread 2010 Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
Ho! Ho! Ho! It is that time of year that we can share our holiday spirts around A.C. I will post an item or two that I would like to give away for free just post that you would like to have it. Please try not to ask for more than one thing, so others my join in the holiday cheer. Shipping is the only thing that should be paid for by the receiving end of the free gift. So lets begin the holiday cheer!!

I am offering up a golf ball size portion of Christmas Tree Moss (for christmass =) )

Keep a look out for other cool gifts

Happy Holidays Everyone!!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Kewl thread....will check what I have to offer up!

ShadowBeast

AC Members
Aug 10, 2010
I would like some Christmas Moss how much is shipping?

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal

Jerzboi

AC Members
Jan 13, 2009
Pine Level, NC
Real Name
Brad
Moss is spoken for

Happy Holidays!

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
Okay here's my holiday RAOK. A bubble mailer stuffed with various lowlight plant clippings. This includes hornwort ( i have tons), corkscrew vals, italian vals, java moss, micro chainsword, blyxa, water wisteria, and whatever else i can cram in there. There will likely be pest snails and a little bit of algae, so dip/treat accordingly. I'll try to put at least a couple clippings of each species in there, but will fill packages with what is available. I can do 2 or 3 of these packages, $7.50 shipped to the continental US.

flowmsp

AC Members
Aug 19, 2006
Im offering 20+ Dwarf Sag. Pay shipping of 7.00 and ill put it in a styro lined box! Ill toss in w/e else comes up when i redo my tank tomorrow too ><.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store