FS Daphnia Moina and Taiwan painted fire red shrimp shipping NYC 11105

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Daphnia Moina 300 count for $13 shipped.

The greatest thing about moina is its temperature tolerance. It can withstand cold winters and hot summers better than all the other daphnia.

Perfect for dario darios, mines only ate live foods and never took any flake.

They are small size and its babies are smaller than BBS for those extra small fry. Even adult fish enjoy them as well

10 Tawain fire red shrimp for $68 shipped with styro and heat pack priority

Thanks

jackiomy

Lover of Oddballs
Jul 6, 2008
San Diego, CA
Real Name
Jacki Wilson
Can you tell me how to care for the daphnia? Will they reproduce?

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
+1 if I had more information on their care I would definitely purchase them. Is it possible to sustain a culture for long periods of time (years) and make new cultures out of the original culture.

martialtheory

my hands are never dry
Oct 14, 2007
Sure. This is the best guide I have red for culturing daphnia so far.

http://www.well.com/~debunix/fish/Daphnia.html

There are a ton of ways to culture them. I love the green water method. When I change the water ever week, instead of dumping it, I put it in a spare tank and put a light over it. Then I put daphnia in it and its that easy. It takes care of itself.

In the summer time I leave a 30 gal garbage can outside with aged aquairum water and it does the same thing.

Some times I feed it yeast, infusorians or powder spirulina. Its very easy to culture and I have been doing it for about 2 years. Lately I have more than enough for my fishes so I am spreading it a bit.
nice shrimp!
Thanks! I went through alot of trouble to get these imported. But I love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store