Tonight in the fishroom.........

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Jim in Michiana

Tanganyikan Lover
Feb 23, 2009
LaPorte, Indiana
Love was definitely in the air....... or the water........

Tonight I stripped 4 Trophes Ikola..... I now have 6 fully mobile fry, about 8-12 wigglers w/egg sack in a tumbler, and 10 eggs in a 2nd tumbler.......

Next on the list, I had a Pseudotropheus Acei (Eccles Reef) that I had in a maternity tank spit well over 40 fry !!!

I also found 3 labidochromis Hongi holding.... 2 with eggs and one with wigglers...... Each was pulled and moved into seperate maternity tanks.....

And the crowning moment was when I pulled an adult female Mpimbwe Frontosa and stripped her of 18 good sized, healthy looking wigglers !!! I had seen Front fry in the main tank before, but was unable to remove them to grow out before the became snack items..... This time I got there in time.

It has been a busy night !!!!!!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
you've been playing Barry White in the fish room again, eh? :rofl:

congrats on all the babies and eggs!

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Congrats!

Razzo

AC Members
Mar 5, 2009
Michigan - Indiana Border
Real Name
Russ
Congrats on all the fry!!!! Especially the Mpimbwe Gibbs!

Also, congrats on all the lake effect snow. La Porte County was the lucky winner this time. We only got about a foot at my house. Were you in that band that got close to three foot?

Here's what I got from the LE event the week before....

Sorry for the hjack, thought I'd comisserate ;)

I guess this is the price we pay for living so close Lake Michigan. Payback for summer fun at the dunes :duh:

guppy226

AC Members
Jan 30, 2009
Hamilton, OH
Congratz Jim! Good luck with them!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store