FS CO2 Items for Sale; NJ; shipping or pickup

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

keno

AC Members
All items ship for $6.00 USPS each. If you are interested in multiple items to one location, shipping is will still be $6.00 total.
All items are in original packaging.
All items are new, never used.

PM me for items you are interested in.
PayPal payments accepted.

----------------------------

Red Sea CO2 Reactor 200 - $10.00 each (I have 3 available)
Super compact CO2 reactor produces micro-bubbles of the vital gas to your planted aquarium for the best possible diffusion through your water. With a built in bubble counter to adjust flow rate and a check valve to prevent back-siphoning, this little reactor is a breeze to use. Attach it to your C02 system - for tanks up to 50 gallons.

Reactor is 1" diameter x 2.5" high.

CO2 Indicator - $5.00 each (I have 1 available)
Real time CO2 monitor for freshwater aquariums. The Red Sea CO2 indicator gives an easy to read, continuous, qualitative visual indication of the current CO2 level in a freshwater aquarium.

Red Sea Turbo CO2 Bio Refill - $3.00 each (I have 2 available)

Nutrafin Ladder Co2 Diffuser/Bubble Counter - $10.00 each (I have 1 available)
(The box has seen better days, but the Ladder is in perfect condition).

Co2 Diffusing Ladder/Bubble Counter for Planted Aquariums

The CO2 bubbles move from your CO2 bottle to the Nutrafin CO2 Bubble Counter/Diffuser. There, the bubbles follow the three dimensional route. This patented system has an extended diffusion path within a smaller area, providing longer contact time to ensure efficient diffusion (absorption) of CO2 into the aquarium.

Can be used with the Nutrafin Co2 System, DIY Co2 Setups, or even Pressurized Co2 Setups.

Comes with Ladder, Co2-grade Airline.

co2-reactor-200.png co2-indicator.png bio-refill.png nutrafin.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store