Corydoras - Show me yours I'll show you mine

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
I enjoyed the pictures in the Ram thread so much I saw hoping to have the same member support for sharing you Corydoras....
I'll start with showing you mine of course :headbang2:
These guys are in my 33L

These guys are in my 40L

The peppered have atleast 1 baby in there haven't seen any other. It wasn't cooperating for the camera.

These guys are in my 120g (old pic)

JK47

VERITAS A?QUITAS
Sep 1, 2008
Vancouver, WA
Real Name
Justin
I missed out on a group of C121's a few weeks back. Been kicking myself every since. :( I will never not be keeping a large group of Corydora though, even if it's just a common species.

P1010081.JPG

P1010081.JPG

JAY973

AC Members
Dec 24, 2005
NJ
Great Pics I knew you wouldn't let me down.

Nice Adolfi
I'm told the cory is a Duplicareus not an Adolfi although I would always get them confused. The easy way to tell them apart I'm told is the black line the length of the back is thin on Adolfi compared to the think line on Duplicareus which is almost half the back. (Or I have that backward?)

That's a cool shot. Is that with a baby? I only ask because the male in my peppered group is tiny compared to the females which are like tanks.

Last edited:

naliel

AC Members
Apr 19, 2009
il
Nice corys everybody!!
I love Corydoras, too bad my camera is on "vacations". But I try later to post mine. A school of pandas and another one of metae. Later if I'm lucky I'll get a few arcuatus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store