FS Marmorkrebs Crayfish, Four for $10, shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
Have some small marbled crayfish. They will be ready in the first week of Jan. Have some available. Selling 4 small crays for $10. ( always include some extras in case of any DOA) Shipping is $7. Via Priority Mail. They are really easy to keep, they dont even need a filter. They will be about three weeks old. They are very peaceful compared to other crays. I keep mine with cherries and they do fine. They only grow about two and a half inches. They make great feeders as well. even for guppies and endlers. All are female, so they do not need a mate in order to produce, they self clone. Can be kept in five gallon tanks, picture is of the mother. They turn slight blue in hard water. If your interested in some, send me a pm, and I will hold some for you until the first week of January, when they will be shipped out. Just looking to get some people interested. Thanks

MARBLED CRAYS.jpg

gordonw

AC Members
Nov 29, 2009
renton, wa
Marbled crays get a bit bigger than 2 1/2 inch....my biggest one is around the 4inch mark, and if they get crowded there can be some aggression. Not trying to put down your post at all, just posting my experience with the cray.

hernandez.j91

AC Members
Oct 16, 2010
All Pm's replied to.
Well thanks for sharing your experience. Mine havent gotten that big yet, and I keep them with a lot of driftwood and pvc tubing so that they can hide, havent notice any problems. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store