$10 cyprichromis bulu point!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
im pissed that i no longer will be buying cichlids until after college, and i just got an email from daves that made me wish i could bring a bigger tank. at davesfish.com they are selling bulu point cyprichromis for $10 at 1.5inch. maybe someone else will be able to enjoy these since i wont be able to. if you get some post pictures so i can envy you lol

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
cmon mike, you know you want to sell out a tank so you can get some of these, and than in four years when you get bored with them and i get out of college ill buyem from you

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
No doubt man i am up to my ears in CA and SA cichlids

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
cmon mike, you know you want to sell out a tank so you can get some of these, and than in four years when you get bored with them and i get out of college ill buyem from you
IMO you are too optimistic, Austin. Do you really think he is going to keep those fishes for 4 years? That's an eternity for our good friend Pitt!

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dam it Efors buddy what you do not trust me amigo but i do have to agree 4 yrs is a long time for me..

efors

AC Members
Jun 17, 2008
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I know, I know...:D

austinpetemo

AC Members
Sep 25, 2007
Newton Falls, OH
ive got enough for a group of 12, just nowhere to put them. it sucks these werent available a year or 2 ago. is anyone gonna snap these up before theyre gone? this is the cheapest ive ever seen this cyp.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dude Austin you can buy them and have them shipped to me and when your ready i will send em to you for real and my fingers were not crossed..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store