FREE Buenos Aires Tetras - Cherry Hill, NJ - Pick Up Only

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
I have 6 Buenos Aires Tetras that I am currently trying to re-home. I am going a different route with the 45 Gallon they're in, and need to get the tank emptied as soon as I can. I do want to make sure they are going to a proper home so I will require a picture of the set up they're going to go into. If you're interested please send me a PM. I am willing to drive about an hour and a half (about Lancaster, PA - NYC - Jersey Shore Points (AC, LBI, Seaside Heights etc.) to deliver them, but would prefer not to ship them because the winter weather is absolutely atrocious and unpredictable.

PM if you're interested.

They are about 2-2.5" each, and I have had them for about 6 months without any issues of aggression or health problems. Seeing as I am not a retailer I cannot offer any kind of guarantee, but for free fish I don't know that anybody would really expect that...

Thanks!
Melissa

Last edited:

urtooshady

AC Members
Oct 15, 2010
NYC
if u ever come to staten island i would take them off ur hands... i have 6 tetras here and will be able to school with them... i have a 75 gallon planted tank for homing these babies

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
I don't think I will be in the Staten Island area any time in the near future, the furthest I ever really go in NY is NYC, sorry! lol I usually take the train up, so I can avoid city traffic at all costs haha. If you wanted to meet in NYC I could see if I could meet you there...

starquesttsi87

AC Members
Dec 21, 2010
dirty jerzy
Real Name
Rob
hey if that doesnt work out i would be able to re home them for you, i am setting up a 55 gal, and will have plenty of room for your fish. let me know what you think. i have a pic of my empty tank on my profile, so u can see what they will be going in. i will need prob about a month if you have that much time.

thanks, rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store