125 Gal In Wall Build

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
I'm new to this site and kind of new to the hobby. I've had fish only tanks before, but finally have decided to make the step up to a full reef tank. It is going to be in the wall with cabinets. I've got the adjoining closet for RO/DI, water storage, and a drain for water changes. It should be pretty cool, but I'm just getting started. My brother and I built the stand and I just put on a first coat of paint last night on the back and sides of the tank. I've ordered a ton of stuff and it should be in soon!

photo.JPG photo (2).jpg photo (3).jpg photo (4).jpg

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
T5 HO 12 x36" light fixture
Trigger Systems Ruby Elite sump
Reef Octopus 180 External skimmer
Mag 18 return pump
2 Vortec MP40's
150 lbs Live rock plus 50 lbs Pukani live rock
120 lbs Arogonite sand

dlyon101

AC Members
Dec 30, 2010
Here are some more pictures. I got the RO/DI system set up in the closet adjacent to my tank space. Also ran the plumbing for the drain etc. I'll have fresh water and salt water storage space as well as a drain for water changes. This isn't much, but at least it is a little progress. Hopefully the tank is going in this weekend. I'm waiting on the distributor to get in my 150 lbs Fiji live rock and 50 lbs Pukani live rock. I'll post more soon!

photo (5).jpg photo (6).jpg photo (7).jpg photo (8).jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store