hello

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Sabrina

AC Members
Dec 26, 2002
clifton NJ
Visit site
hi everybody! i found this site a while ago but i never got around to registering till now. My name is Sabrina im from Nj. I used to work at a pet store and thats how i got into keeping fish.
I have a six foot 150gallon tank. My cichlids are a red terror, a texas cichlid and a Green terror. and i have 5 clown loaches and a common pleco in it as well. I look forward to reading everyones posts here. thanks for reading! and hope everyone had a good holiday!

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
welcome to AC! sounds like you got a nice heafty cichlid tank going. where in Nj are you from? their used to be a sabrina that worked in a pet store near my fiances house in the Totowa area a few years ago.

duh now i see your from clifton.. did you used to work at Petco on rt46 a few years back? if so you would remember me, i was friends with bill the guy that ordered all the fish, i had the big a$$ arowana that bill kept at his house for a few months while i was sick!?!

Last edited:

mosammy121

i am a fish!!smell me??
Nov 1, 2001
welcome sabrina :D your tank sounds really nice,do you have any pics?
hey!! you're in clifton!! :cool: that's right around the corner from me.
well enjoy the forum there are lots of very helpful ppl here.

Sabrina

AC Members
Dec 26, 2002
clifton NJ
Visit site
Hey! yes thats me! I remember you! How have you been? Thats was what- 4 years ago. good memory you have huh. Bill still works at that place i keep in touch with him. Do you still have that big thing, that fish was cool. well gotta run, maybe ill see you some time.

AikidoGuy

Cichlidiot
Jul 3, 2001
Sparta, New Jersey
i have an awsome memory! I still see him too from time to time. I still have the aro its only a few inches bigger then back then, hasnt grown much over the last few years except fatter. well yeah cool, maybe ill catch you over their one day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store