Help I.D. my multiple plants

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Plague

O.o
Aug 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
So I got my shipment from bobstropicalplants.com. Got a loooooot of plants :nilly: I only know some of them. I also crammed them all into my 10g xD but it was a low light plant package. Prepare for massive picture spammage of random plants:

so here is my list
pic 1 Say hi to the hitch hikers. two nerites
pic 2 dwarf sag?
pic 3 micro sword?
pic 4 dwarf hairgrass?
pic 5 really have no clue pennywort?
pic 6 some sort of crypt?
pic 7 java moss
pic 8 more crypt?

(I would like to thank mggamer for his wonderful plants :D)

SAM_0265.JPG SAM_0266.JPG SAM_0267.JPG SAM_0268.JPG SAM_0269.JPG SAM_0270.JPG SAM_0271.JPG SAM_0272.JPG

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
yes, its a clithion corona (bumble bee nerite). the other is an olive nerite.

sag, microsword, hairgrass, ?, sag and crypts, riccia, ludwigia or hygro maybe?

Plague

O.o
Aug 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
is the hairgrass fine? I thought it was suppose to be green o_O I'm glad I got the bumble nerite...was starting to think it was an assassin.

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
i thinkt he crypt is a wendtii.

The hairgrass should recover, it does'nt always ship well but almost always rebounds.

Plague

O.o
Aug 4, 2010
Miami, Fl
hmm I will move it tomorrow to my 55 gallon tank then. More lighting than my 10g. Jeeze I ran out of space with these small plants. Thanks for the help with the I.D. Though there are still some plants that I don't know. Just can't see them because I agitated the sand so the newer pics will have to wait till it settles.

prober

AC Members
Dec 20, 2010
eastern Washington (the state)
Real Name
Jeff
I almost threw away my hairgrass that I recently bought but when I went to pull it there were tons of new roots so I am going to give it some time. Mine looks pretty bad right now so don't be discouraged if yours takes a while to recover.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store