Window film

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
Someone posted that they were using some sort of back window film on the outside of their tank as a "background", I searched but could not find the thread. Does anyone remember or know what I'm talking about? I'd like to give it a try but don't exactly remember what the material exactly was or where it could be had. Any help would be arrerciated.
Thanks,
ROY

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
i believe the 'window film' that you are thinking of is the window tint for cars that you can apply yourself.

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
Zig, you're it, man! Thanks. That thread is exactly the one I was thinking of. I could see the photos in my head of the tank on it's side with the credit card sitting on it, but I just couldn't remember the original poster. So what exacty is that stuff called and here would be the best place to find it?
Thanks again,
ROY

The Zigman

Here fishy fishy fishy!!!
Oct 5, 2007
Near Chicago, Il.
www.uglymuggs.com
Its adhesive vinyl for making signs..
You could pick some up at a local sign shop like a sign-a-rama or something like that... If not I could probably sell you a piece and ship it to you.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store