Online plant dealers

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ROYWS3

AC Members
Aug 29, 2000
North-Central PA
Real Name
Roy
Looking to get my kids 20gal's planted soon. Checked the marketplace here the past few days but no one really has much for sale right now. Any reccomendations for quality online dealers? I spent some time on the Sweet's website last night and it looked good. Nice selection, nice prices - how's the quality? Any others I should ceck out?
Thanks,
Roy

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
:iagree:

excellent for inverts too.

I have not had much luck with the commercial--oops sorry Bob, I mean the "big" commercial--online outfits like [name removed due to just remembering the house rule against speaking ill of current or potential advertisers]. Admittedly this represents one bad experience, and at a time when I was new in the hobby and the Massive Plant Death may have been due to my own inexperience and not bad stock.

But I pretty much buy only from AC Marketplace anymore. Yes the offerings are a tad sparse at the moment but that is due mostly to the time of year. Harsh weather at either buyer or sellers end makes people nervous. Delayed gratification is said to build character. :)

fish-n-chips

AC Members
Oct 29, 2008
N.E. WI
Real Name
C.J.
I got plants from Bob last month and will order from him again. Great seller.

vanillarum

AC Members
Jan 4, 2008
Mass.
Have never ordered from Sweets, but I have gotten things from Bob's on more than 1 occasion and been very satisfied. I have also got many, many things from Heather Chambers on AB (screen name chambers3530), and been very happy with her prices and quality. Good luck.

agp

AC Members
Aug 8, 2010
USA
Sweetaquatics is the way to go, I've had nothing but pleasant experiences.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store