1 Day progression setup!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
My friend Kris (Machine) gave me this 30g setup since he didn't have room for it in his new place.

I've been thinking of how to scape it, and really had a pre-planned look I wanted to go for.

I finally got to do a hardscape without having to work around the needs of bichirs! lol

Anyways, I finished setting it up in one day, check out the progression:

Cleaned and ready for gravel:

Decided to go with my favorite gravel:

Really happy with the driftwood:

After the drftwood was in place, I added some 'mulm' (fish poop) from my established 60g, to seed the new gravel:

Kris built the stand and canopy:

Hid the heater behind the driftwood:

...and with a few plants from my 60g, and some rocks I bought specifically for this tank, I finished off the tank in one day:

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Looks great!

Ratlova30

AC Members
Apr 2, 2010
Washington
Real Name
Chelsea
Very Pretty

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
Thanks Ben, hey dude what are the dimensions on your Edge? The reason I ask is because the stand Kris built has space for a 10g under it, and I'm thinking that an Edge would look siiick down there since you'd be able to see down into the tank and from the front.

The sides are open on the stand too, so I could still see through the sides.

cohazard

AC Members
Apr 6, 2004
Visit site
It's 17" x 10.5" x 9"
Wow! It's perfect, now I gotta start saving up and get one. I think it would look cool to have it low so that you could see it from above.

What is this favorite gravel of yours? I like it!
It's made by JEBO. If your lfs carries Jebo product, they may be able to get it.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store