First time post with a question

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

eneely06

Registered Member
Aug 11, 2010
Hello everybody,

I have been a member for a little while reading in the back ground gathering info here and there. Have had a 30 gallon tank for about a year now. About a month ago I moved couple house down from the one i was renting to my parents short term. Well ever sense then have been battling cloudy water. Was perfectly clear for a week or two then 4 or so hours after a partial water change one day it was so cloudy couldn't see anything. All the readings where fine a tad high on am. so i did the 50% a day tell it got better. It was perfectly clear again for about a week then started getting cloudy again. It seems like it is doing it after my weekly 10-20% water change. Any ideas would be appreciated.

thanks

ofortuna08

AC Members
Dec 18, 2010
iowa city
Real Name
Patrick
It would really help if you could give us a little more info so we can help. First of all what are your exact water parameters, did you take the water from your old tank when you moved? Do you have a DSB and if so did you put that in the tank when you re-set up? From what it sounds like to me you are having a mini cycle.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store