SAE less

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
ugh!! So I go to turn the tank on after work and kicked something on the floor along the way... thought nothing of it, I'd pick it up on the way out..... I reach to pick it up and see it's my adult SAE, dried... must have hopped out during the water change.... *sigh* so along with mounting legs, I am in the market for a trio of SAE's....

:shakehead:

Izzy2

AC Members
Jun 22, 2006
King of Prussia, PA
Real Name
Bob
I've lost a few to carpet surfing too. Sae's just swim too quick and seem to catch air at night. Wish the glass lids weren't a challenge to keep clean and didn't cut down on light getting to the plants when I've slacked.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Sorry to hear it.

I've got one that is a little too adult for any of my tanks.... and the LFS now has babies, less than 1.5"... : )
UGH! You are so lucky! I can only order them from here...

Inka4040

O_o
Mar 31, 2008
Real Name
The Silver Slanket
Sorry to hear it, DD. Fish chips are never fun to find underfoot.

Poor gardener 2.0, getting shopped to new people already. Your interest in underage Thai fish borders on disturbing, Mellow.

Dangerdoll

Global Moderator
Aug 27, 2002
Roselle Park, NJ
aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Cori
Well I'm sayin... do you want mine?
I would like to go for at least a trio though.... but if you need to get rid of him, I can always lighten your load :)

Sorry to hear it, DD. Fish chips are never fun to find underfoot.

Poor gardener 2.0, getting shopped to new people already. Your interest in underage Thai fish borders on disturbing, Mellow.
I know, it totally sucked....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store