My New Betta

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AFBRC

AC Members
Aug 28, 2010
Kansas
Hello, I got a new Betta(the cupthing he was in said he was a delta tailed betta) today from Petco. He is the prettiest betta I've ever owned and I wanted to show you guys. Right now he is in a 2 gallon bowl with a 10 gallon filter. But I am setting up my 22 gallon tank and once its ready for fish, he will go in there.

Here's some pics Sorry they arnt the best quality.

Juice

KillaOJ
Jan 4, 2009
NorCal
He's beautiful! :) Have you thought of a name yet?

AFBRC

AC Members
Aug 28, 2010
Kansas
He is pretty. I love looking at the bettas any time I go to a petstore, its like hunting for Easter Eggs! Sometimes you get one with something really delicious inside.
Thanks you!!! And yes its exactly like that! I generaly see the normal red or blue and they're pretty but when I find one thats different I just can't resist! I bought my Grandma a purple betta 2 years ago and she still has him, His name is Charlie! This is Charlie!

missmeliss

Addicted to Aquariums
Aug 18, 2008
Exit 34B
Real Name
Melissa
I have a Betta weakness lol I only have a female now, but have plans to divide up my 20L and put 4 males in there. My boyfriend recently got 2 Males, each with their own 2 Gal "Brad" and "Sanchez" idk... lol Brad is a gorgeous dark blue with red trim around his fins and Sanchez is red and orange with a black stripe across his nose, kinda looks like he has one long eyeball haha.

FishesRWishes

AC Members
Nov 29, 2010
I have a Betta weakness lol I only have a female now, but have plans to divide up my 20L and put 4 males in there. My boyfriend recently got 2 Males, each with their own 2 Gal "Brad" and "Sanchez" idk... lol Brad is a gorgeous dark blue with red trim around his fins and Sanchez is red and orange with a black stripe across his nose, kinda looks like he has one long eyeball haha.
This is my exact plan as well! lol

On the original topic - lovely boy!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store