Big Update LOAD WARNING

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Not sure what I did wrong. It was either the camera acting weird again, or something going wrong during the upload. Oh well this is just an excuse to get a new camera ;) enjoy*

P.s. This is just a grow out/ holding tank, the only permeant residences will be a pair of chocolates and the EBJD x BG pair I'll have. So please do not bash my stock I know it won't work. I don't have the current space and I'm setting up more tanks. Thank you*

First off BGJD x BGJD spawn. You can see the EBJDs pretty easily*

One of the remaining blue gene fry I have growing out

Next are the BGJD parents. There being rehoused as soon as that female Parrot cichlid is sold.

Next is the EBJD we have growing out. After a few ventings and comparison I do believe it's a Male. This is my favorite photo taken today.

Natural coloring without flash

Now comes a fish I don't normally talk about, I'm working on building a set up out doors in a shed we have for him. I'd like to give my hand at breeding these cichlids. The Red Ceibal.

Here's my wild caught juvi Peru Chocolate cichlids. Waiting for a pair to form so I can separate the rest and sell!

And now my parrots these are by far one of my favorite cichlids. All are wild caught from the*Rio Orinoco River, Colombia.

Here's a pleco not sure what kind its been around my tanks for awhile.

Not sure why I took this pic but it came out nice

And as you know my black aro. Aka Earl....

Feeding time

Hope you enjoyed. Sorry if I froze up Anyones computers! I'll have more photos trough out the week. Just got a new camera!

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
Nice EBJD's

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Your so called pleco is not a pleco lol. Love that EBJD I want it send it to me. Oh and it is a male can tell by its hieght. Males become taller while the females are shorter keeping them more torpedo shaped.

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Lots of great looking fish you have there.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Thank you! And Gabe sorry looked like a pleco to me! Hahahaha once I get a few nuke spawns going I'll send you some EBJD ;)

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
My bad Gabe here's the pleco

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Looks like a regular BN pleco to me a female. Oh and I dont want from your spawn I want the male u got growing right there lol.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Nice pics. Thanks for the update. :)

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Looks like a regular BN pleco to me a female. Oh and I dont want from your spawn I want the male u got growing right there lol.
Lol no can do Gabe he's a keeper ;)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store