FS Dual Stage CO2 Regulator w/Solenoid and IDEAL NV | Shipping from 06614

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

khanzer22

AC Members
May 24, 2010
I have a stainless Alphagaz dual stage regulator with 52 2 13 IDEAL NV and ASCO solenoid for sale... This was used on my 120gal tank setup, which I decommissioned 2 mos. ago, and was put in storage since... Was planning to use it on my future tank setup but I just recently built another Victor dual stage regulator without solenoid (I will run it 24/7)...

As much as I want to keep this but I need funds for my other tank setup and I'm currently short on the $ to buy some equipments... I'm asking $125 shipped (USPS Priority) for the regulator setup... Plus, I'll throw in 1 stainless check valve, 1 new Perma-seal, and an inline bubble counter (Rex Grigg) to complete the setup, except CO2 tank which I don't have :)...

If you have any questions, let me know... Thanks for looking...

Note: I noticed, few weeks before the tank tear down, that the solenoid is making an electrical hizz sound (if there's a word like that) and it goes on and off during a period of time... Maybe just need a little cleaning or something but other than that, performance is not affected at all...

And a small clarification on the word 'stainless'... The whole regulator itself is not entirely made of stainless steel... The not so important parts that do not make Co2 contact are stainless coated but the parts that make contact, as well as the main body, is made from a solid block of stainless steel. This is the note I got from the person I bought the regulator from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store