Clowns & Anenome...

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GusBus27

AC Members
Feb 16, 2008
Ok... I have 2 clown fish... Back when I had a carpet anenome a little less than a year ago, they took to it right away, but were also the only fish in the tank. Now I have them along with the rest of the stuff in my signature... So they aren't as adventurous as they were when they were alone to scope out my green bubble anenome...

Just wondering if it would be a bad idea to get like a small "breeding cage/net" to put them in w/ the anenome up in the top corner of my tank to kind of... for lack of better words... try and "force a relationship?"

Conski

AC Members
May 8, 2009
I dont think forcing anything in this hobby is generally a good idea. I had my picasos for around 2 years. I bought them along with a torch coral and every night they slept in this torch coral for a year and like 11 monthes or so. then suddenly last month i woke up during the night and all the sudden they were sleeping in my giant neon green leather coral last month and have been ever since.

i say give it a couple months, with your GSP, frogspawn, and anem in your tank its only time until they naturally take to one.. unless they may just take to like a corner of your tank and not even a coral at all.. for now i say just have some patience!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store