New Cichlids For GEV83???

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok so I had been after a certain cichlid since I saw it in my book The Most Complete Encylopedia of Cichlids (I think thats what it's called) 2nd Edition. Well I had seen it awhile back but never bought it. Now it's available again this time for cheaper and well smaller (Love watching my fish grow). Well I just emailed the seller about shipping to me but also saw another fish I liked from the same seller which I was told do best in groups but after reading some articles it's best in groups until a pair is formed then like most other cichlids the remaining fish should be removed. Not saying what they are right now but Ill most likely be buying them come Thursday (Payday for me). Both are South American species.

Yes I'll take pictures. Now I can take pictures again since I finally bought a new memory card. 16gb should be enough space lol.

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Keeping it a secret huh? Not cool man, not cool... :silly:

I'll be looking forward to pics!

RazzleFish

AC Members
Oct 28, 2009
Awww! I was looking forward to finding out your next fish! Whatever they are I'm sure they'll be sweet!

BettaFishMommy

finkids make me happy :-)
Mar 17, 2008
Deadmonton, lol, Canada
Real Name
Sherry N.
the elusive and secretive Gabe! :rofl:

hope the shipping goes smoothly and they arrive well. and pics the minute they get there! lol.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Well Gabe..... Thanks for telling us about this amazing Cichlid.... Now only if I knew what it was.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Bwah ha ha ha. Sherry you know how I can be. Im waiting for a response on the shipping. Shouldn't be to bad. Im guessing about 35-45 which is what I paid with my previous purchases from that vendor.

Both of these fish are from SA. One is in the same family as the Green Terror (Aequidens) the other is some what of a earth eater but not really lol.

You guys could wait a bit till I finally get them.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Or you could tell us what you ordered.??? Hahahaha

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
What fun would that be? Be patient. Plus the order has yet to be placed. I need to make sure Ill have enough to cover the cost.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store