Acarichthys heckelii & Aequidens diadema are here.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Ok so I ordered both these fish from John (Snookn21) and even though it was suppose to be for 4 fish of each he sent 5 of each. Well all 10 made it here alive. One thing I didn't take into consideration is that I need to put them in quarantine. Good thing I got those 22 gallon tubs sitting outside empty huh lol. Ok so I know you'll all want pictures and pictures I do have.

These pictures are of them still in the bag which is where they are are right now. Gonna go get those tubs setup up as soon as I send this thread out for you all to see.

Acarichthys heckelii - Bigger then I expected.

Aequidens diadema

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Thank you. Ok so I setup the tubs which I just checked nd found out there 18gal not 22gal and I didn't fill em to the brim so its actually only about 15gal worth of water in there. I wanted to do it like that to prevent them from jumping out. What I will prob end up doing is buying some 40 gallon breeder tanks for them for now then later Ill get them there bigger tanks. Now to go order a double stand from online.

DISCIPLE

AC Members
Mar 14, 2007
NICE PICK UP!!! NOW IM JEALOUS LOL! SEND THOSE EXTRAS TO ME FED EX SAME DAY!HAHAHAHAHAAA
WISH YOU THE BEST GROWING THEM OUT.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Fed Ex same day??? LOL you sound as bad as me now. Only sucks right now cause with them in tubs I can only take shots from above with my camera. So I got to call my LFS to find out how much those 40 gallon tanks are and if I can afford 2 of them then Ill get them tomorrow hopefully.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Awesome Gabe, plan on breeding them I assume??

Aquanero

"In omnibus speciebus. Adunatum."
Feb 14, 2011
New Jersey
Real Name
Tom
Nice pick up congrats, good luck with them.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Thanks I think I may need it lol. Hmmm for the Acarichthys being earth eaters they sure do like checking out the water surface alot. Maybe there hungry???

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
I'm very interested in the threadfins I hope you plan to keep us updated on them?? And a 40 gallon is a must my friend! Hell buy two, just go for it! Hahahaha we need to get some good photos!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store