FS Sodium Thiosulfate Crystals (DIY Dechlor) - AZ - Shipping

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
I have been using Sodium Thiosulfate Crystals to make my own dechlor for yrs because when bought in bulk it seriously reduces the expense of doing water changes.Simply mix 4oz of the crystals into a 1 gallon jug dissolve or use 1/2 teaspoon per 4oz of water. Treatment is 1 drop per gallon of tank water..
I am selling in increments of 8oz for $5 + $5 shipping.

8oz is $10 shipped, 16oz is $15 shipped, etc.

Paypal excepted. Shipped USPS Priority Flat Rate

I know it is hard to "trust the new guy" but I do have perfect trader ratings at plantedtank.net
and Arizona Aquatic Plant Enthusiasts

I ship all orders on the same day to reduce trips to the post office.

Last edited by a moderator:

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
And it works very well - I use it also and have tested it with my pool chlorine kit - yellow out of the tap, add two drops of declor and all clear.

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
And it works very well - I use it also and have tested it with my pool chlorine kit - yellow out of the tap, add two drops of declor and all clear.
I love the stuff as well... I am amazed more people arent jumping on this stuff.

tomany

AC Members
Nov 23, 2009
Hartford, Al
What about the chloramines and heavy metals?

fshfanatic

AC Members
Apr 7, 2006
Arizona
Real Name
Mike
What about the chloramines and heavy metals?
It wont eliminate Heavy Metals and I have read conflicting reports on whether it removes Chloramines or not.. All I can say is that this is all I use on my tanks and I have never had an issue with anything.

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
I would call your water department to find out what they use in your local water supply. Mine uses only chlorine so this is perfect and really cheap - I have 27 tanks and do regular tap water into tank changes w/o any problem at all. 4 oz. makes a gallon of declor which will last the average fish keeper for A LONG TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store