FS Forgotten Driftwood and ProVac Hands Free Aquarium Vacuums--Shipping/Pickup--30188

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sollie7

sollie7
Feb 18, 2010
Just realized I still had all these big pieces today, might as well sell them and get outta the way. Some pretty neat looking ones in my opinion would look great in a bigger tank but ill never use since im actually in the process of breaking down my last planted tank. All these are pretty much leftovers from back when I used to sell driftwood a lot plus a lot of people don't want big pieces for some reason. Nothing wrong with them just big or extras. All locally collected hardwoods have all have been boiled atleast once and then briefly soaked. I think a couple of the smaller ones I actually used in a tank before. I might go ahead and boil them all again since its been awhile.

Anyway id like to get $40.00 plus shipping for all of it.

Wood is dry in the pictures.

Also Have 12 18" ProVac Piston Start Hands Free Aquarium Vacuums

I personally don't know much about them but they were given to me by a relative to sell and are brand new.

No Hassle Starting
No Sucking
No Spilling
No Shaking
Stress Free for People and Fish

Made in USA

Includes patented ProVac Aquarium Vacuum, a 6ft flexible vinyl hose and a tube holder.

$12.00 each plus $10.00 shipping (12 available)

or $120.00 plus shipping for all

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store