Email United Pet Group Stealth Heater Recall

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

CWO4GUNNER

USN/USCG 1974-2004 Weps
-----Original Message-----
To: Joshua.Miller <Joshua.Miller@unitedpetgroup.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 26, 2011 9:41 am
Subject: Re: stealth heaters

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thank You![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I own 2 Visi-term heaters as well and they have never given me any trouble, only my two EPT 250W Stealth which are about 2 years old purchased I think from local Pet Smart or Pert Solutions. 1 of my 2 stealth heaters is very temperamental to touch in my 80 gallon Red Parrot tank after my last water-change the temperature jumped to 90F and I had to turn it down from 78 to 72 to get it to go back down. The other Stealth in my Oscar tank has been OK but I'm worried now. I would greatly appreciate 2 Visi-therm
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]250W [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]replacement heaters. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have attached 2 photo of each of my 2 stealth heaters for verification to this email. If you provide me with a shipping label I would be happy to sent them both to you, but I will need the 2 Visi-therm heater replacements as I have only 1 spare extra heater ( Jebo 300W) and 8 other aquariums to maintain. My address is (xxxx xxxxxxxx St, BULLHEAD CITY, AZ 86442) PHONE (928 xxx xxxx). Please provide replacements as soon as possible.

Very Respectfully,
Gunner G, CWO4 US Coast Guard Ret
[/FONT]

-----Original Message-----
To: Me
Sent: Wed, Feb 23, 2011 7:47 am
Subject: stealth heaters

The Stealth 100-300w style heaters are currently under quality review and we have placed a stop sale on them. We have two options to offer you. We can either replace your heater with a new Visi-therm Deluxe, glass style heater of equal quality and wattage, or we can refund your money for the heater. In either case, we would like to send a call tag to pick up the heater, at no charge to you. If you prefer to receive a refund, please provide us either with a receipt for your heater or a printout from your store or online retailer regarding what it would cost you to replace the heater, and we will refund the cost. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have any questions, please let me know or call 1-800-338-4896.

Sincerely,
United Pet Group

Red Parrot tank.jpgOscar Tank.jpg

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Red Parrot tank.jpg Oscar Tank.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store