FS Sakura and Cherry Shrimp, New York Shipping/Pickup/Delivery (depending on where)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordonrichards

AC Members
May 9, 2009
40 Sakura shrimp - $3.00 each
- This Sakura line will give you rilli shrimp. Its within their genetics, for me I get one out of every 100 births, so about 1%.

20 Cherry shrimp - $1.00 each
- Standard cherry shrimps, they're red/reddish brown lol.

You get a couple extra for every 10 purchased :^)

Ph is 6.5
GH 2
Temp 74ish
Substrate is Azoo plant grower bed.
I feed them hikari crab/shrimp, algae pellets, azoo max grow/breed.
X-Mas Moss/Java will be provided in the bag for the ride.

Shipping is $12.00 includes foam insulation/heatpack/breather bag.

-Gordon

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Teh Google tells me that a "rilli" shrimp is a term for a red cherry line selectively bred for both bright red color and clear/colorless patches or bands. Sort of like trying to develop a neocaridina version of what Red Crystals are in caridinia-land. Red/clear instead of red/white.

I think. It doesn't seem to be a very well developed or organized project. :)

Oh, and "sakura" are again the basic red cherry but bred for intense red color. Appears to be another term for what some call Taiwan Fire or cherry bombs...I think everybody in this side of the project is trying to come up with their own term they dream of trademarking so as to become rich and/or famous. :)

Gordonrichards

AC Members
May 9, 2009
I have to let people know what is in the genetics.
The rilli shrimp are missing the pigmentation in areas of their bodies.
Just a mutation in there genes, so the coloring is a light/clear color, usually a patch on the back.
Out of about 500 shrimp, I've seen 5 total. I'm going to see what happens when I breed them together.

3822_101_0841b.jpg
Heres a shot of the shrimp. Its a few weeks old but will give you an idea of how they look.

I live in Huntington Station, Long Island.

3822_101_0841b.jpg

daniel89

AC Members
Dec 16, 2009
crs are those for sale in the picture or am i mistaken the shrimp in the picture for another type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store