FS Package of 8 neolamprologus multifasciatus ( Shellies ) (Shipped from Salvisa, KY)

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Okay for sale I have a lot of 8 young shellies. Four are about 1/2" long and the other four are about 1/4" long. The will be bagged in two separate Kordon Breather bags by size and shipped in a cooler, within a box, and packed with newspaper and a 72-hour heat pack. If paid soon enough by paypal box will be shipped next Monday since the 72 hour heatpacks are in the mail and should be here this week. I have shipped invertebrates and plants with success and will be using heatpacks for the first time, but I feel confident all will go well. Package will be shipped priority with delivery confirmation. I am charging $3 each for the bigger shellies and $2 each for the smaller ones. Shellies come from a tank that has shellies from three different gene pools. No guarantee since it is priority, but I will try to work with you should some freak accident happen.

$46 shipped for the package of 8 shellies.

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
any chance you would split these up? I don't really have room for 8 but would be interested in the 4 smaller ones. Don't need heat pack but would pay extra for 4-5 shells. :)

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Pending four small ones to XanAvaloni. Will sell the four bigger ones separately for $37 shipped. Assuming I get the heat packs this week as planned and payment is received promptly I will ship paid for packages next Monday.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Heat packs are here. Package of four pending payment from XanAvaloni. Four bigger ones still available for $37 shipped priority with delivery confirmation.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
If anyone is interested in the second package for $37 shipped pm me with your zip code and I will see if I can ship them the package cheaper.

FishDreamer48

AC Members
May 25, 2009
Kentucky
Mods please close last package has been reposted separately with some changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store