Update on the Thorichthy's

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Taysius

Research first, buy later.
Nov 10, 2009
Indiana
Real Name
Jennifer
Very nice!

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
OH My...LOVELY fish!! I really love the one in the 8th pic but they are all pretty! His colours are so beautiful!! How in the world do you get such perfect shots of your gorgeous fish? It's like they're posing for you! Look at them, :) I've taken dozens of shots with my new camera phone and they're all blurry or just horrible. Basically all you can see is colour, LOL! Anyway, got off topic..thanks for the update...really cool fish!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
The 8th Picture he has posted is a Cockatoo Cichlid. I think he put that one up my accident since it is not a Thorichthys but rather a type of Apistogramma.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Yeah i am still working on this new photo loader it sorta sux's, i also had a Cutteri hybrid make it in here as well sorry about that if i wasn't so sleepy last night i probably would have noticed that LOL.. But thanks for the comments my friends Hey Toner i use a DSLR Nikon D40 camera but yep my fish are pretty ok with my presence in front of the tanks plus they think their going to be fed LOL..

Last edited:

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Thorichthy

OK so i got these a couple of days ago the pet shop didn't know what they were and when i seen them they were a Black looking Firemouth type cichlid and in my photos they are faintly duller than they where in the pet shop but i believe they are stressed with the new move, i put them in the 120gal with the Mixteco's so far they are doing better but for the life of me i cannot find anything on them or if they are a Firemouth Hybrid or what..

Does anyone recognize this breed..

015.JPG

014.JPG

020.JPG

009.JPG

015.JPG 014.JPG 020.JPG 009.JPG

bgourami320

AC Members
Jun 13, 2010
Brooklyn,NY
Real Name
Bonnie
They are all absolutely beautiful!!! Me want:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store