Apistogramma viejita II

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
So I bought 2 new cichlids and they were released into my 20H gallon aquarium. I purchased a male and female from Rachel (Msjinkzd) along with 7 marble hatchet fish. They are in there with a adult female L-144 pleco 3 platty's and 16 black bar endlers.

Aquarium is decorated with manzanita driftwood along with some anubias which are not anchored. I also purchased some indian almond leaves from Rachel for my apisto's and boy do they stain the water quick. I can't believe I waited so long to purchase them. Gives the tank a way better look. Just need to buy some type of substrate for the tank since it is still barebottom. I'm thinking about going with black flourite.

I'll post the few pic's I took in a few.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Thank you. Not my doing though considering I barely got them on tuesday lol. They are cute lil guys. Female is showing some weird coloring in that picture not sure why. She normally looks lighter in coloration.

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Dang the water is even darker now then it was yesterday. Looks as yellow as I've seen it on nature documentarys. LOL. My L-144 is looking more ready to breed then I've ever seen her. The Apisto's are hidden amongst the lear liter and the endlers are hoovering all the pieces of leaves that are floating and sunken.

Im thinking of going with a different type of filter that wont make so much noise. Thinking an internal filter seen two different models I may try. One is the Fluval U2 which got's good reviews. The other I'm thinking about is the Fluval Nano Internal Filter which is new so no reviews as of yet. Thinking of getting more Apisto's and if I do I wanna try setting up 10 gallon aquariums for them which means I need a good reliable small heater as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store