Attachments and upgrades!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

msjinkzd

AC Members
Feb 11, 2007
PA
msjinkzd.com
Real Name
Rachel O'Leary
MonsterAquariaNetwork has currently exceeded its maximum space for attachments. We are going to be moving them and creating new space within the next 48 hours. In the meantime, you will likely get an error code when trying to upload pictures through the site. Again, this is being resolved within the next 48 hours. You may notice a brief outtage as attachments are moved and new space is created. Thanks for your patience!

Monster-Tech

Administrator
Sep 19, 2007
Here
www.aquariacentral.com
Real Name
Jason Bourne
Camera Used
Something flashy
The last 2-3 days I've been working on the issue and it should be resolved now. Let me know if you have any more attachment issues. We have a few sites on a 1TB hard drive - but due to the overwhelming popularity :) the sites are ballooning in size. I have moved at least for now, one of the sites attachments folder to a new 2TB drive (nearly 600GB worth of attachments for one site). It took roughly 18 hours to transfer the data and then move the target, then another 6 hours removing the old attachments from the 1TB drive.

Symptoms of a full hard drive that you may have seen - attachment errors, slow/sluggishness, database problems, pictures not showing up, etc.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store