Aggressive panda cory????

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Eclipse_sky

AC Members
Feb 17, 2011
So I have 3 panda cories in my 10 gallon, and I noticed that one of them is chasing my glofish around. *scratching head*. I have never seen this behavior from any of my cories. Any theories?

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
I've seen that, it seems like trying to school with other fish, not aggression (not that corys have much to be aggro with, lol) If it wasn't such a small tank I'd suggest more corys but a 10g doesn't have much room. How many other fish do you have? Danios are pretty active for a 10g, hope it's well covered...

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
maybe just playful (ive heard stories of the peaceful dolfin popping up and yanking the tailfeathers of pelicans) LOL

Eclipse_sky

AC Members
Feb 17, 2011
Yea I have 4 glofish and 2 scissortails. The scissortails will soon be going into my 30 gallon so I can add more. There's also 1 Otto cat and 1 shrimp and 5 convict fry I am raising. I think I'm gonna give the glofish to my lfs because they are too active and get 1 more otto cat and some more shrimp.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store