Cory suggestions for a 70 degree tank

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
What about lookin into some Indian catfish instead. Most Indian catfishes habitat would fit in good with the cool swift waters the White Clouds prefer. Ive been looking into Hara Hara the Butterfly Cat. To me they look more like a moth. They only get about an 1.5"and do fine in temps under 70. Only drawback I can think of is they are nocturnal and shy. Shy fish just take longer to understand because they are smart. I dont have $or space for them so I havent checked availability on the net Im just going from what Ive read in my Fish Bible

Fractalis

Heavy Weapons Guy
Mar 3, 2011
Brochis catfish are closely related to cory catfish but can withstand cooler temperatures

NB_Aquatics

AC Members
Jan 17, 2011
SW Ohio
Real Name
Nick
I have my pandas in a tank that stays 72 in the day and 70 at night. I had them in a 80 degree tank and they moved slowly and i think they didn't like it. They are constantly on the move now. (raised fry in these conditions too)

fishorama

AC Members
Jun 28, 2006
SF Bay area, CA
You can do an advanced search on planetcatfish to find corys that would work, temp is a variable. I think there are several but not all will be readily available.

2rivers

AC Members
Oct 20, 2010
NH
Real Name
Brandon
What about some type of hillstreamish loach they would appreciate the current and live longer in cooler temps.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store