Cryptoheros nanoluteus

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Lab_Rat

Merry Christmas!
Dec 3, 2009
Deep South
I have some! I was able to get 2 bags of 6 juvies each at today's auction. They're still small, about 1" or so. Hopefully they do well for me. I'll try to get some pics. :thm:

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool deal i was just talking to Rusty Wessel about these guys tonight at our Fish Club meet and he is going to hook me up with some Juvies from his wild caught group in Mid summer these guys are on my fish wish list.. Nice photos man and great catch..

GEV83

Top Dog!!!
Jun 19, 2002
LA County, California
Real Name
Gabriel (Gabe)
Hey I want some of yours to Lab_Rat so ummm start sending some this way lol. Can't wait to see these get bigger and for there color to come in.

nano cichlids

Over ran with EBJD fry
Feb 10, 2008
Clarkston MI
Real Name
Kyle
Very nice lab! There colors will stand out amazingly as they grow. A bright yellow cichlids with a black substrate equals a very stunning set up.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
The only down fall to mine will be that they probably will not spawn til next year when i do get them but yeah Gabe i will hook you up if you do not have any by then..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store