It's Been Awhile

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Hoyo12

AC Members
Mar 1, 2010
WI
Real Name
Brady
So it's been a little while since I've posted anything really, so I figured that I should start off with a few new shots. ;)
I've been trying my best with the photos, and a few turned out pretty nice. Lots of shots, and yet so very few turn out decently, lol. Hopefully I can get a few more later.
Crayfish coming out for once in awhile in the Native tank. Rarely seen, so I took a few shots, lol.

The Honeycomb Grouper, Epinephelus merra. One of my favorite SW fish; hope to get a new species of Grouper soon.

Also picked-up a Condylactis anemone a few days ago. Something new for me, and seems to be doing pretty good so far.

I also tried something a little different with these two pics; what do you guys think?

Hoyo12

AC Members
Mar 1, 2010
WI
Real Name
Brady
Thanks guys!

Just to point out, I was looking at the shots on another computer, and they looked like absolute crap, lol. SO what you see may not exactly be what I see. :D

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Some great shots there!

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Pretty slick grouper. We used to find them and sunfish of various types all over the place back home.

rufioman

"That guy"
Aug 16, 2010
Northern Arizona, USA.
Real Name
Heath
Super awesome anemone too! I miss living caddy corner to rivers and oceans lol...all I get here is a stupid creek XD

tonergirl

AC Members
Sep 22, 2008
I think that all of the creatures in your pics are beautiful but I just LOVE that Grouper!! He's amazing looking!! Fabulous shots! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store