WTB Female albino Bristlenose pleco

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jillofalltrades

AC Members
Mar 19, 2011
North Florida
Real Name
Jill
Hi, been looking for awhile, Even bought one today so I thought, turns out its a male, should have known with all those bristles. The closer you live to North Florida the better. Thanks :thm:

toddnbecka

AC Members
Dec 17, 2004
Cumberland, MD 21502
I don't have any sexable albino females, but I do have browns that produce 25% albino fry, and crossing with an albino male would increase the number of albino fry. I just stripped down a 75 to move the tank earlier tonight, and found several new calico fry along with a number of small brown fry in the tank. Thing is, I don't have any calico adults either, the fry came from brown parents.
I also have super red BN available, juvies and sexable young adults, that do breed true.

MisaHasTheEyes

AC Members
Nov 21, 2008
Check out Snooks on Aquabid---last I checked he had some longfins, I think were albinos?

jillofalltrades

AC Members
Mar 19, 2011
North Florida
Real Name
Jill
I dont know if the PM is working .. or is it because i am new? how much for one adult female? and maybe a couple fry? shipping to 32046. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store