Steatocranus tinanti

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
I have a few other pics of the male that are a bit closer. I'll try to find them this afternoon. I've been stuck with the Coolpix camera until I fix my good one... haven't been taking as many photos.

Pittbull

ALL BOW DOWN TO THE FIN GODS
Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
No doubt man this is one on my fish wish list bro where did you get them..

AfroCichlid

AC Members
Jan 10, 2008
Fort Myers, FL
My LFS got a handful in about a year ago. I thought they were Buffalo Heads but when he told me what they were I was very interested. I like to stick with Tangs and wanted something similar to a goby or other fish lacking a swim bladder. They're not the prettiest fish but they make up for it in personality. I love watching them hop around the tank. So far they've mixed just fine with my existing stock... better than Julies or Cylindricus ever did.

There's been plenty of breeding behavior... I"ll keep you informed if I get any fry out of them.

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Cool sure do man i am very interested, they look nice, I have the regular Buffalo heads I just need some females for my males..

Pittbull

Apr 14, 2007
Louisville Kentucky
Real Name
Mike
Dam i am so jealous bro he is nice you sure you do not want to trade for them LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store