Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Zaffy

Why would ******* be censored?
Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Mafia #89 Trouble in Kindergarten

"Alright everyone, story time is over."

"Go back to your seats and take out your drawing materials. Crayons are right over.... uhm, they were here. Does someone have the crayons?"

The fry get up from the story time carpet and head over to the supply bins, but the bins are empty. Some nefarious villains have stolen all of the crayons!

Mr. Zaffy demands "Ok class, who has the crayons. nobody is going out for recess until I have them back. I will give you all a chance as a class to do the right thing and return them, otherwise we will stay in for recess until you tell me who took them."

This game will feature:

The good kids of ACville Small Fry Kindergarten just want to go out and play for recess. You have no special abilities, no matter what your mommy tells you.

Twins - You are in tune with your sibling, you may privately communicate while your heads are down during recess. If one of you are sent to the Principals office, you will no longer be able to communicate. (Mason role)

Nosey Nick/Nancy - You are very nosey and will peek around while everyone heads are down. You will pick someone to snoop against and will see if they are hiding crayons or not. (Detective role)

Teachers Pet - Each recess you will be able to pass a note forward to the teacher with the name of someone you believe didn't take the crayons. If someone tries to tell on this person during the recess break. The teacher will not send them to the Principal. OR you may pass a note to the teacher of someone who you believe did take the crayons. That person will be sent to the principals office, if that person did not take the crayons, you will lose your trust-worthiness and will not be able to pass names to the teacher any longer. (Doctor/Vigilante hybrid, feedback please)

The bullies have stolen the crayons and want to ruin recess for everyone. You break all the rules! You pass notes when the rest of the class has their heads down. You may privately communicate with your teammates.

WIN CONDITIONS

Town wins when all Mafia is eliminated.

Mafia wins when their number equals that of the town and they control the lynch.

RULES

GENERAL

1. All game mod decisions are final. If you disagree with something, or have a question about the game, feel free to PM me.

2. You may not quote your role PM to prove your innocence.

3. No editing of posts! Even if you accidentally post using your regular screen-name, you may not edit that post.

4. Special mod powers may not be used by any players possessing site modding privileges.

5. Unless your role permits, NO discussing this game outside of the thread.

6. Once you're dead, you may not post in this thread or respective private team (mason or mafia) threads.

7. It's just a game. Please, no personal attacks on other players.

- If any player feels they are being personally attacked, please PM me and we can try to resolve the situation.
- Any player who says that they are quitting the game will be killed immediately, and their role revealed.

8. I've tried to make these rules as complete as possible. In the event that I've overlooked something, I reserve the right to make revisions accordingly.

VOTING

1. You must vote to lynch someone each day. If you do not vote, you will die an untimely death (UD).

2. You may vote for “No Lynch”, or yourself, if desired.

3. To vote to lynch a player, you must say 'I vote to lynch so-and-so,' and BOLD your vote. Votes that are not bolded will NOT be counted.

4. To change your vote, a retraction in bold would is required. 'I retract my vote on so-and-so,' or 'I retract my vote on so-and-so and vote to lynch blah-blah.'

5. In the event of a tied lynch vote, there will be NO LYNCH.

NIGHT ACTIONS

1. Each player with an ability to perform a night action must PM me, before nightfall, with the name of the player they wish to perform their night action upon.

PRIORITY OF EVENTS

Lynch
Teachers Pet
Bully snitch
Investigation
Untimely Death (UD)​

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Players (12)

Bally
UN
Lady G
FF
The Wiz
Piranha
Rich
Kashta
Noodles
DD
JB
Ice

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Not all PMs are out yet, but soon. Please wait a little longer for PMs to get out.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
Game on.

Recess is at 5pm Pacific on Friday, April 8th.

If you did not receive a PM, send me one, but assume you are innocent in the mean time. To the best of my knowledge everyone should have a PM.

Zaffy

Jul 21, 2008
Canyon Country, Ca.
We don't do social promotion in ACVille.

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
You realize this means I am still in kindergarten after 41 years. I guess they were right about school not being my thing.
Dont worry, everyone is special in his or her own way.

noodles62

Just Noods......
Apr 17, 2008
WNC
Real Name
Dawn
We need this stickied. And I don't mean with PB&J!

jbradt

this is bat country
May 9, 2008
outback, NY
Real Name
I. P. Daily
:read:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store