FS FS- EBR pairs pu/ship 32570

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetajockey

AC Members
Apr 9, 2010
florida panhandle
Real Name
David
Only have a couple of these pairs. These guys have either paired up, or are showing signs of pairing. Fish are approx 4-5 months old, near adult size.

Each prospective pair is $20 + shipping. I also have a few extra males @ $7.50 each + ship.

Priority shipping is $10, add an extra $2 if you need a heat pack.

These are home bred electric blue rams, hardy (if that can be said about rams) and are currently in soft mid 7's water.

If you know anything about these guys then you'll know that they sell for 3-4x this price at pet stores and places like liveaquaria, and you'll probably be getting some farm raised junk.

and as always I'll throw in plenty of the food that they are currently eating so the transition is easier.

If we secure a transaction by morning I'll have them shipped by tomorrow afternoon.

I also have a ton of the masters' line black bar endlers so if anyone wants any i'll toss them in @ $.50 per unsexed fry.

hpbd13

Registered Member
Jun 29, 2014
california
hey what is ur number cuz I wnt to buy a pair of electric blue rams and breed them for fun but it is really hard for me to find a breeder on the internet and I am having a difficult time looking for some good rams so yeah..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store