FREE platys - Fresno, Ca- ship

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2009
CA
Real Name
Sho
i need my platys gone. they keep having babies and i need the room for my albino sterbai fry. ALL the platys are FREE. i can ship them but will not have live arrival guarantee since they're free. YOU pay USPS shipping from 93650. the group consists of 1 male and 2 females... also added will be their fry, around 5ish...how ever much i find. they're a mix of orange wags, metallics, painted. they will be shipped in breather bags with NO heat pack so mind your weather! shipping will be done on Monday, April 18 or Tuesday, April 19 only. ?s, email me.

**1st photo is of all the females that the fry came from. the two circled are the females you will be getting.
2nd photo is of one female and the blue metallic male
3rd is the tan female
4th is the orange-brown metallic female

XanAvaloni

AC Members
Nov 13, 2009
Sure, sora, will be happy to take them off your hands. I still have the red wags I got from you last year. They live a rather monastic lifestyle now mind you....m in one tank and f in another. They meet only under strictly supervised circumstances so as to preserve their morals & all that. Just call me Taliban Xan. :)

pm sent for shipping directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store