long time no see.

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
ok so i know i've been a way for a while mostly because of school and well i don't have any fish tanks any more so not much reason to be over here. but figured i should give a little up date and show off one of my acquisitions from the white plains reptile show. not giving the name just yet it's for you guys to figure out lol and I'll try to be more active on here but no promises.

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Whoa...whoa...whoa.... You have a Strophurus indermedius now?! Umm.....I hate you.

J/K Roy, very nice gecko. I'm extremely jealous.

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
actually Strophurus Williamsi so a little more common still a strophurus though and the crazy part is i picked him up for $75 now i just have to see if D. D. reptiles will have any females any time soon so i can breed them.

also this is the tank he's currently in

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Oh ok. The two species do look basically identical. Nice buy! I wish I could find them for that cheap. Yes, please do find it a mate! I want to be first on the list for babies. :D

Ozymandias

Metaframe junky
Jun 4, 2008
NJ
Real Name
Roy
lol it might take me a while because i spent way to much money at the show and there not exactly common but i did email D.D. to see when he might have some, also i can see if any one on geckos unlimited has any females.

Last edited:

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
Cat geckos are adorable.

(minus 1 man point for saying adorable)

PaulJ69

CP addict
Mar 18, 2008
NJ
LOL you guys crack me up. awesome geckos!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store