Meet Nigel!

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Went to petsmart today and saw a coupon for 1$ hakari food with purchase of a live fish so I had to buy one. I then heard a crown tail calling for me, and I had to buy him. I got him a 5 gal acrylic bowfront tank.

He's a little thin and has some fin rot but nothing I can't fix with some good food and clean water.

PICTURES!

This driftwood will go in the tank, it is currently in a bucket becoming water logged.

He destroyed some bloodworms. He flaired and rain away at first then tried one and was OMG and ate a ton! he went around picking them off the plants and substrate too.

and this is the tank while the driftwood is soaking :D

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
nice, looks like he's overfed. Might want to cut down on the feedings. Is that hikari sale viable everywhere?

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
Thanks guys!! I wonder how he's going to color up, he shows some red in his fins but I hope he keeps the pink/purple.

@UN - he's very over fed in the pictures. I fed more than normal assuming that he wouldn't know what to think of the bloodworms and that most would get left behind. The little pig sought out ever worm caught in the plants and substrate lol. It was 1$ off not for a dollar. I was in a hurry typing, my sisters MacBook only had like 6% battery at the time so I rushed.

user_name

Senior_Member
May 23, 2010
Mass
Real Name
Cam
still a good deal, and my baby jurupari were the same way. My two .75" fish now dominate my 55 at feeding time lol

Nice fish!

Ballyhoo

AC Members
Jun 27, 2010
Fairfield, CA
^^ lol I should have named him piglet!

Anyone have a guess on how he'll color up?

audifeesh

AC Members
Aug 18, 2010
:D Nigel is a cutie. Hope Sampson and him don't spend all day facing off at the glass lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store