Banned
    Usergroup
    Banned

BCAS Annual Auction 5/14!

A heads up to any members near the SE Pa area. On sat 5/14 Bucks County Aquarium Society will hold its annual auction at The Churchville Nature Center http://www.churchvillenaturecenter.org/ Auction starts at 12 noon. All are welcome to come and bid, and I can pretty much guarantee that you will see deals that will blow your mind! Merchandise up for auction will include livestock, used dry goods as well as new stuff donated by sponsors. A few examples come to mind from previous years auctions, like the non-member who bought an 8" + long Electric Blue Hap (Scianochromis ahli) for $12, an Iwaki MD20RLT (Japanese motor!) bought by yours truly for $20, and a bag of 6 1" long Neolamprologous multifasciatus also bought by me for the staggering sum of a buck! This is a chance to get in on some great deals, support a very worthwhile organization, and meet lots of fellow hobbyists. More info about the club and auction can be found at http://www.bcasonline.com/ See you there!

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Bob
    Last Activity
    05-07-2014 12:16 AM
    I'm still sorting through my tanks but will have a nice assortment of plants, shrimp and live food up for auction. Last year was fabulous, got a UV sterilizer for $10, a bag with 4 containers of New Life Spectrum Grow food for $5, a 39w t5ho 6500k bulb $6, a Marineland 250 hot filter (almost new) $12 and several beautiful plants donated by Florida Aquatic Nurseries. Wish I had the room for several more tanks. They had used setups (tank, light, stand and filter) for numerous gallon setups for $20 to $30.

Everyone can buy and sell. A percentage or bag fee is collected by BCAS. This is the club's primary fundraiser. It allows us the ability to bring in quality speakers and have nice surroundings for our monthly meetings.

If you are looking for something post it here. We possibly can send a note to members to see if someone can bring it on Saturday.

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Last Activity
    11-23-2014 11:27 PM
    if another one of those bags of multis turns up, I'm good for it.

srsly, should we send month to anybody in advance? I wish paypal had some kind of an escrow feature....

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Bob
    Last Activity
    05-07-2014 12:16 AM
    We could go high tech. Video conference the auction live. Remote bidding and online processing of funds. LMOA....

Jump in the car. Take a drive on Saturday. Hopefully a few local fish enthusiasts will check us out.

No Cover - Membership NOT required - Everyone welcome - Great Deals.

Banned
    Usergroup
    Banned
    I'll be bringing a bunch of used tanks and equiptment, as well as some fish. At the very least I'll bring a bag or two of my Vietnamese White Clouds, and I forgot to bring my BAP fish for Cryptoheros nanoluteus so there'll be a bag of those too. All bidding starting at a buck!

Usergroup
    AC Members
    Real Name
    Sheila
    Last Activity
    09-12-2014 11:42 AM
    Wish we could make it. :/

Banned
    Usergroup
    Banned
    All loaded up! 55 with stand, 14G BioCube, 12G Eclipse, and much more! Bagging the fish is next! See you there!

Banned
    Usergroup
    Banned
    There were deals to be had people, did you get any of them?

Thread Information