Pacific Chorus Frogs

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

ConnerFish

AC Members
Sep 27, 2005
California
Does anyone know anything about them? I have been looking into them but most info seems kinda vague. I did learned they are often called Pacific Tree Frogs even though they don't spend much time in trees. Mostly I am looking for peoples experiences and maybe pictures of their tanks that are set up for them. Thanks! :thm:

Vicious_Fish

Mar 6, 2007
The Land of the Lost
Real Name
Seth
I've never kept them before but if I could add one thing it would be for you to make sure you can legally keep them in your state first since they are a native reptile. I know California has some pretty strict laws for some species.

GuiltyPleasures

AC Members
I have a male and female that were in my yard, they are doing great and the male rib-its all the time. I keep them in a glass/screen cage with fake plants and wood branches and two containers of water along with small rocks and stuff on the bottom of the cage. I feed them small to med crickets. Oh and yes they are called "Pacific Tree Frogs" :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store