120 gallon - Baby Angelfish (nickle to quarter sized) *HD VIDEO*

• Get the NEW AquariaCentral iOS app --> http://itunes.apple.com/app/id1227181058 // Android version will be out soon!

Digital

IC3D
Nov 18, 2007
Fairfield County, CT
www.ic3d.net
Real Name
Marc Digital
[YT]PAyOlh6jF2g[/YT]

If anyone can help identify the bigger angelfish, that would be great. They had him labeled as a "red angel" at the fish store.

I plan to add at least a dozen more to the tank.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Mike

Large Member
Sep 8, 2009
IL
Real Name
Huge Mike
Nice angels!! What kind of catfish?

ponderingky

AC Members
Sep 24, 2009
Ashland, KY
I've never heard of a "red" angel. I know that there are some red shoulder angels in Europe right now - hope they make their way over the ocean. It is hard to tell but it looks like a sunset to me with some pearlscale also. Sunsets are a type of koi angel that is solid white with an orange or yellow crown. Just a guess on my part but they all look great.

Rbishop

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 30, 2005
Real Name
Mr. Normal
Nice looking angels.

Digital

IC3D
Nov 18, 2007
Fairfield County, CT
www.ic3d.net
Real Name
Marc Digital
Thanks! 4-line catfish.

I've never heard of a "red" angel. I know that there are some red shoulder angels in Europe right now - hope they make their way over the ocean. It is hard to tell but it looks like a sunset to me with some pearlscale also. Sunsets are a type of koi angel that is solid white with an orange or yellow crown. Just a guess on my part but they all look great.
Yeah me neither. Could be a sunset, I just see barely orange on the crest of it's head... The rest is silverish, with a tinge of blue, with black on the ends of its fins when it colors up.

Nice looking angels.
Thank you!

Digital

IC3D
Nov 18, 2007
Fairfield County, CT
www.ic3d.net
Real Name
Marc Digital
Thanks! 4-line pictus catfish.

Yeah me neither. Could be a sunset, I just see barely orange on the crest of it's head... The rest is silverish, with a tinge of blue, with black on the ends of its fins when it colors up.

Nice looking angels.
Thank you!

Digital

IC3D
Nov 18, 2007
Fairfield County, CT
www.ic3d.net
Real Name
Marc Digital
Sorry for the repost, my computer is doing things I don't want it to at the moment. lol

silentcircuit

AC Members
Mar 3, 2011
Columbia, SC
Real Name
Chris
Doesn't look like a 120 in the video -- shot from one of the ends I guess? They do look very nice, much better quality than we get around here. If I want angels locally the best I can generally hope for is no massive fin rot. Needless to say they get quarantined. A lot.

Anyway, you've got what, 8 there? Another 12... 20 in a 120, 6 gallons per fish (ignoring the pictus), and as I'm sure you know they can get big, like, hand sized bodies. So... big tank, yes, but that's a lot of fish. Could work, and you clearly aren't new to all this. Best of luck!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store